INNO-BIA plasma Aß forms
For simultaneous quantification of different forms of β-amyloid in blood, with check for matrix interference.
A well standardized multiparameter bead-based immunoassay for the simultaneous quantification of human ß-amyloid (Aß) forms Aß1-42 and Aß1-40 or AßN-42 and AßN-40 in plasma using xMAP® technology.*
*xMAP is a registered trademark of Luminex Corp.
Article number: 80933 (96T), 80934 (8V)
Standardized quantification of ß-amyloid isoforms in blood.
A license regarding Amyloid beta antibodies contained in this product under patents US 570349 and EP 0683234 has been obtained from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Furthermore, a license for the use of Amyloid beta monoclonal antibodies contained in this product under patents US 5,593,846A, US 5,766,846A, US 5,837,672A, US 6,284,221B1, US 6,610,493B1, US 5,441,870A, US 5,721,130A, US 5,605,811A and US 6,114,133A has been obtained from Eli Lilly and Company.
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits
- High analytical assay sensitivity
- Quantifying Aß42 and Aß40 in one well, which lowers test variability
- Low intra- and interassay variability, even at low concentrations
- High reproducibility
- Broad dynamic range
Ease of use
- Only one test procedure
- Six ready-to-use (multiparametric) standards
- Two run-validation (non-plasma) controls
- Limited number of handling steps
- Sample characteristics:
- 1:3 diluted with plasma diluent
- 25 µL plasma/well
- duplicate testing
Click to view the commercial brochure.
Click to view the literature review.